Resulted using one of the most sensitive testing methodologies available in the laboratory industry, our iMatrix Male Panel is one that will offer the patient pertinent information about his health in a way that is non invasive, and very convenient for the patient
This panel looks at key hormones to discover the number of free, or unbound, components of that hormone that is present in the patients system to determine if treatment is necessary for the patient to help him to balance his hormones and get back to living life in an exuberant manner. Consult your results with your physician to make the most of them and develop a plan that will work based on your iMatrix report.
Estradiol - is produced by the ovaries and known as the "active" estrogen—the one that can achieve the fullest range of estrogen effects because it goes out there in our tissues and sockets into estrogen receptors and causes estrogen effects
Testosterone - a hormone (commonly produced in males, but is also in females in small amounts) that affects sexual features and development. In men, it is made in large amounts by the testicles. In both men and women, testosterone is made in small amounts by the adrenal glands, and in women, by the ovaries
- Cortisol- a hormone that plays a role in the metabolism of proteins, lipids, and carbohydrates, among other functions. Can be used to detect conditions affecting the pituitary or adrenal glands and help diagnose adrenal insufficiency or Addison disease, conditions associated with deficient cortisol.
- Progesterone- a steroid hormone released by the corpus luteum that stimulates the uterus to prepare for pregnancy. It helps determine the cause of infertility, it tracks ovulation, help diagnose a failing pregnancy, monitors the health of a pregnancy, and can help diagnose the cause of abnormal uterine bleeding
- Melatonin- a hormone secreted by the pineal gland, a small gland in the brain, that inhibits melanin formation and is thought to be concerned with regulating the reproductive cycle. It sends signals to regulate the sleep-wake cycle in the sleep center of the brain and helps control your sleep and wake cycles
- DHT- a sex steroid and androgen hormone, that plays a significant role in both the development and maintenance of certain male physical and sexual characteristics. It also plays an important role in certain men’s health problems, like benign prostatic hyperplasia (prostate enlargement aka BPH) and male pattern baldness
- Androstenedione - evaluates adrenal gland function, and can be used to detect adrenal tumors or cancers. Also used to evaluate androgen production and ovarian and testicular function
- DHEA - helps evaluate adrenal gland function. Used to detect adrenal tumors or cancers