• How do I schedule a lab pick-up?
Lab pickups can be scheduled by logging into your account and choosing the Schedule a pickup option. You then must enter the pick-up date and the best 1-hour window for the courier to arrive. You may also call 866-720-8386 and enter option 1, followed by option 3 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Be sure to also ask about our UPS Pickup Program!
• Which States do you work with?
We currently service physicians nation-wide with the exception of New York and Rhode Island.
• How do I view lab results?
Your lab results can be viewed on your online portal, EMR or can be sent to you via fax.
• How will I be notified that lab results are available?
Your results will be available on your online portal and EMR in real time and will be faxed to you once completed.
• How long will it take to receive results?
All routine tests on our menu will be available to you within 24 hours.
• Do you offer medical consultations?
We have PHD’s and lab experts on staff who can consult on specific tests and their technicalities.
• How do I submit a lab order?
An order can be submitted via paper requisition forms, or your online portal or EMR.
• Where are your patient service centers located?
We are contracted with thousands of centers nationally to draw your patient’s blood upon request.
• Do you offer mobile phlebotomy?
We have contracted phlebotomists nationwide who will go to your patients work or home and draw their blood at their convenience.
• What should I do if I can’t find the test I am looking for?
If a test is not listed on your online portal you can call our lab experts at 866-720-8386 ext. 0 and they will be more than happy in providing you with the proper test code, specimen requirement and cost.
• How do I view my invoice?
Your invoice can be viewed via your online portal and by clicking the circle which reads “Review and Pay Invoices”
• What methods of payment does Access take?
We require either a Credit card or checking account information to be held on file. This information is completely confidential with our “securepay” software that protects all information entered.
• How do I pay my invoice?
Your invoice can be viewed via your online portal and by clicking the circle which reads “Review and Pay Invoices”. You may submit payment by clicking “Pay” next to each respective invoice. If payment is not received within 10 days of an invoices posting, that amount will be deducted from either the card or checking account on file.
• Do you accept private insurances?
We accept all PPO insurance plans through our “SafeCollect” program. (ask your rep for details)
• Do you accept Medicare?
We accept straight Medicare for all patients as long as the ordering physician is enrolled in PECOS
• Who do I speak with about pricing for my account?
You can call our Billing experts at 866-720-8386 Opt.4 and they will be more than happy in assist all your inquires and needs.
• Can I customize my own panels?
You can customize as many panels you would like and we will create and attach them to your account ensuring only you can order your customized panels.
Patient FAQ’s (Direct to consumer)
• Do I need to see my healthcare provider to get tested?
No, you do not need an order from your doctor in order to get tested.
• How do I order a test kit for myself?
You may navigate our product page on our website, chose the specific product line and click on guest to order your labs.
• Where do I have my sample drawn?
Once your order is placed we will reach out to you and provide you with the closest phlebotomist or patient service center in our network who can draw your blood.
• Should I fast before taking the test?
It is recommended that fasting for 12 hours is done before testing, but this is also to the discretion of your physician.
• Who do I speak with about my results?
You must consult with your own physician for all results provided.